Featured

I purchased an Atmos Vape Pen at a smoke shop in Tempe, AZ. I was excited to get it as it seemed to have a good review in High Times. In fairness, the Atmos Vape Pen was cool when it worked.

In under three weeks the battery would no longer hold a charge. I called customer support at Atmos and spoke to both Faye and her manager Patty. They explained to me that I had two options:

1. Ship the battery back to them (and they have to receive it by the 30th day from purchase) and after they receive it they will ship me out a new one. They informed me it takes two weeks before I would receive the battery. During the two weeks the $100 Atmos Vapor Pen that I recently purchased would be completely useless as it wouldn't work.

2. Pay them $20 immediately for "shipping and handling" and they would send out a new battery.

From what I learned on the phone with customer service, there is a high failure rate on the batteries. I think the bottom line with the Atmos Vaporizer Pen is if you want to use it, be prepared for lots of $20 batteries. The customer service is unbelievably awful and the warranty policies are gimmicks to sell more batteries and products.

There are many vape pens on the market these days and I am sure some of them must have better products and customer support.

I am very disappointed as I thought I was purchasing a high quality product from a company with integrity.

Had an Experience with Atmos Vapor Pen?

Comments

I've had horrible experiences with Atmos.My pen never has worked.

The heating element won't get hot. I've tried replacing the battery and heating chamber multiple times, and it still only works for one or 2 draws before it craps out. Atmos customer service has been horrible, making me pay for replacement parts on a unit that never worked from day one and refusing to stand behind their product, and kinda basically blowing me off by not responding to emails or phone calls.

I spoke to the company's general manager, who had the same basic blow off attitude about the problems with my unit and refused to do anything unless I paid even more for more replacement parts.DON'T BUY AN ATMOS!!!

San Rafael, California, United States #789094

I too fell for paying the atmos prices.the product is a waste of over $100.

it simply doesn't work.

their service is nonexistent and the could care less if you complain -the attitude is you were dumb enough to buy our scam product you just lost your money sucker.:cry

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #734395

:cry The atmos raw sucks. It doesnt work or do what it is intended to do. That is probably why it retails on their site for $189 but you can buy it on ebay for $65 !

to VegasVape Seattle, Washington, United States #777306

I just got off the phone with a customer service rep.of atmos.

I don't doubt that the company knows that their product sucks at doing what its advertised (ie dry herb vaping) to do therefore not accepting any refunds. And im a sucker to payed retail priced from their website and not ebay!

The company accepts no refunds or exchanges for money and only gives 'store credit' on their website.Beware of buying marked up items from this website.