Atmos Vapor Pen - Atmos Raw Vapor Pen - Breaks Fast and Terrible Customer Service
I purchased an Atmos Vape Pen at a smoke shop in Tempe, AZ. I was excited to get it as it seemed to have a good review in High Times. In fairness, the Atmos Vape Pen was cool when it worked.
In under three weeks the battery would no longer hold a charge. I called customer support at Atmos and spoke to both Faye and her manager Patty. They explained to me that I had two options:
1. Ship the battery back to them (and they have to receive it by the 30th day from purchase) and after they receive it they will ship me out a new one. They informed me it takes two weeks before I would receive the battery. During the two weeks the $100 Atmos Vapor Pen that I recently purchased would be completely useless as it wouldn't work.
2. Pay them $20 immediately for "shipping and handling" and they would send out a new battery.
From what I learned on the phone with customer service, there is a high failure rate on the batteries. I think the bottom line with the Atmos Vaporizer Pen is if you want to use it, be prepared for lots of $20 batteries. The customer service is unbelievably awful and the warranty policies are gimmicks to sell more batteries and products.
There are many vape pens on the market these days and I am sure some of them must have better products and customer support.
I am very disappointed as I thought I was purchasing a high quality product from a company with integrity.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Atmos Raw Rx Vaporizer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."